Unofficial Mills

24th February to March 1st 2008

Jono

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's a bit rubbish. Hopefully you'll be back on soon! Found out who that guy is who had the Unofficial Mills ringtone yet?

Sorry for taking so long to reply but Ive only just got my internet back. Yeah I found the guy that had the UM ringtone but it turns out the phone was his sisters and he doesnt like Scotts show and has never heard of UM before.

Afternoon geeks, forumites and fans. It's 4pm and it's Tuesday. And to celebrate that fact I have dipped into Google images to bring you this image. Mmm, that's enough to get Kelly going.

Anyway, enough of that... who's on board?

post-5-145327865948_thumb.jpg

Im on board today! How are you Jono?

I'm alright I do believe. My Derren Brown tickets arrived today, how exciting. 6 days to go!

Other then that, not a lot is happening in my life. I had a dream I was at the Big Weekend last night. Do you think I can sue Radio 1 for negative mental effects because of their constant advertisements?

I'm alright I do believe. My Derren Brown tickets arrived today, how exciting. 6 days to go!

Other then that, not a lot is happening in my life. I had a dream I was at the Big Weekend last night. Do you think I can sue Radio 1 for negative mental effects because of their constant advertisements?

You are very lucky - Id love to go see Derren Brown.

Im fed up of hearing about the big weekend already although I must admit Ive not went as far as dreaming about it.

Isn't poo good anyway? You put it on your gardens, can't hurt to put it on the floor of Radio 1.

Those toilets are evil. You either get locked in them or the poo comes to you! Not being funny, right, but the basement of Radio 1 is quite advanced and futuristic. You'd have thought they'd be able to sort out some decent toilets.