Unofficial Mills

Edith Bowman's maternity leave

iain_smith

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, actual me. Twiddling my thumbs as I've been replaced by Cynthia Nixon off of Sex And The City this afternoon. And thanks for the love, Mike...

As if people visit Unofficial Mills because of boredom! :shock:

I was quite hoping it'd be James, I like the movie talk! As long as it isn't Dick and Dom I don't mind.

I enjoyed the Natalie Jamieson/James King early breakfast show a while back. Would have been to have expanded the show into entertainment news as well as movies news.

hi James :)

months?! :(

You better write a complaint to Edith. Her Number 1 fan should have told you every detail! ;)

From what I remember at school, teachers going on maternity leave lasted for an actual age.

hi again. some answers:

1. i can't imagine edith will be entirely gone from the bbc over the summer. it is festival season after all.

2. i like being called "posh"! ha ha!

3. the movies blog is updated by myself and freya from the show. we only have one login as we're all one big happy family, yeah...

i'm a film critic. you think i could be one of them without being a geek myself?! i prefer to think of us as "concerned fans"!

That's a good point. Sometimes you just have to embrace the geek inside you though...