Unofficial Mills

17th February to 23rd February 2008

Jono

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you all later. I should really think about getting the .com but it seems to have been nabbed for years now.

Haha, my mum just heard the mention and heard Chappers speak and said "is that Jeff?" and then burst out laughing and said "I meant Chappers". Yup, Susan and Jeff...

Haha, my mum just heard the mention and heard Chappers speak and said "is that Jeff?" and then burst out laughing and said "I meant Chappers". Yup, Susan and Jeff...

On the strength of this, can we all start referring to Chappers as 'JEFF' now?

He does sound like 'a bit of a 'Jeff'', plus it might annoy him a bit. :evil:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I love new the 'gayish flair' at the top of the site. Are you worried that 'Susan' references are annoying Scottie too much, or not enough?

They just talked about Indiana Jones on Edith. We watched the third Indie film last Sunday. It was better than I remembered. I am soooo looking forward to the new film.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I love new the 'gayish flair' at the top of the site. Are you worried that 'Susan' references are annoying Scottie too much, or not enough?

But where would we be without all of my time on my hands? Doubt the free domain will actually ever work until the joke is long over, but oh well!

Don't you just hate it when someone comes to the door or someone phones you and you're on the bog.

"Hi... what are you up to..."

Hmm, do they really want to know?

I have a few times when a mate has text me asking what Im doing and then when I ask him he tells me he is on the bog. I got over the surprise of that answer a long time ago and am used to people informing me when they are going to or are on the bog.