Unofficial Mills

10th February to 16th February 2008

Jono

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Fraid I always crash at my friends' places Bexy. Just DON'T stay where Jono did when he was on work experience for Radio 1. ;)

I can point you in the right direction though, if you have any ideas.

Where was that, and what happened?!

I have no ideas whatsoever, just had a thought today about going to London for Craig's 21st next month. (I hope he isn't a Mills Geek too, or I may have just spoiled the surprise....)

Yay! My Name Is Scott.

By the way... I watched an episode of My Name Is Earl when I was in England. And I watched an episode of Plus One which was absolutely hilarious! I laughed all the way through.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Where was that, and what happened?!

I have no ideas whatsoever, just had a thought today about going to London for Craig's 21st next month. (I hope he isn't a Mills Geek too, or I may have just spoiled the surprise....)

The lady on reception at his place 'had bird poo in her hair' according to Jono, if I remember correctly?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

God, Jo Whiley and Scott Mills. If they were at school they'd be playing kiss-chase. I think they should get it together tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking of the moment Garry and Minty went to Brighton for a week in EastEnders. Minty snuck off to "Spanish lessons" but in fact was getting it on with Garry, his best friend's, mother.

I imagine something similar is happening for Valentine's Day in Manchester.

Oh my god, she's going to kill him! I've seen this in The Bill. An old warehouse... etc.

"If you don't know your own show then what sort of broadcaster are you".

I don't know Jo Whiley, you tell me when you didn't know those phone scams were going on ;)

God, Jo Whiley and Scott Mills. If they were at school they'd be playing kiss-chase. I think they should get it together tomorrow.

Yeah, like kids who fancy someone thumping their object of affection in the playground.

If only Scott were that way inclined. ;)

He sounds more frightened than he did on that Ghost programme. Hope she doesn't chop off one of his prominent ears, Reservoir Dogs style.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Scott has never really wronged me :)

Oh, I just found out Kaiser Chiefs are playing on Skanderbog Festival in Denmark this year. I might try to make my mum allow me to go or something. It's possible that Gavin DeGraw might play as well - he's played there two times now.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot