Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

Fancy dress: My advice is use accessories. You can carry them in a bag and pop them on at the last minute.

Or just go with a girl the same size as you, change clothes at the last minute - Hey Presto 'I've come as a member of the opposite sex'. Good excuse to get naked... method in my madness??? Mind you, you'd have to chuck on a bit of makeup too.;)

Don't ask me if I've tried this.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My aunt used to have an answer phone message going something like: "Hi, it's Kirsten! [time for you to say your name] Oh, actually I don't have time right now, but just leave a message, okay? Bye!"

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Probably not - I just dont like any shows like that. Infact I just dont like reality shows in general: X Factor, Big Brother, Im a celeb.....

Haha, okay. I think shows like X factor are okay, but Big Brother is really pap.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Im on board. Oh yeah meant to ask Jono - Howd your interview go?

Very well - I'm in at the UEA because of my portfolio work. Don't you hate it when you mention something like American politics and they ask you in-depth questions. I was like "oh bugger, I only know a little, I didn't say I was an expert!"

Very well - I'm in at the UEA because of my portfolio work. Don't you hate it when you mention something like American politics and they ask you in-depth questions. I was like "oh bugger, I only know a little, I didn't say I was an expert!"

Im glad it went well. I hate interviews because i get really nervous and stutter then look like an eejit.