Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

The good news is that I've been eating more. The bad news is that my Dizzy spells aren't spells anymore and aren't going away. It kinda feels like a scary dream right now, and I'm not liking it. Very scared actually, I hate it when this happens... Oh yeah this kinda things happened before, just not for such a long period of time.

You could have Labrythnthitus (sorry, can't spell tonight) which is an infection of the inner ear which causes dizziness. Is there any way you can get to see a doctor sooner? Try taking a travel sickness tablet and see if that helps because if it is then it'll probably be an inner ear related thing.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My neighbours were fighting out in the street in the early hours of this morning, which woke lots of other people up! They were really loud as well.

I've stood in dog poo whilst running along to my second library session. It's gonna take ages to get this off later on. :-(

Also, some idiot at aled.info has done up a picture of me among a lot of apes - and all because I blocked her on twitter. Kind of backs up my opinions as to why I blocked her really.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

That's very true Satan - But hey, I still love her lol.. Never mind, I'll get over it, I'm sure! No point crying over spilt milk.. and thank you for the welcome :)

I shall tell you what else sucks today.... It sucks that I was sat in the KOP at Anfield watching a not even half hearted performance by Liverpool FC then what got me most was an old Kopite scoring the first goal against us while I sat freezing my knackers off with a reprobate behind me, spitting into the back of my head as he shouted.

I shall tell you what else sucks today.... It sucks that I was sat in the KOP at Anfield watching a not even half hearted performance by Liverpool FC then what got me most was an old Kopite scoring the first goal against us while I sat freezing my knackers off with a reprobate behind me, spitting into the back of my head as he shouted.

rafa's screwed the premiership up for you bigtime, and he's complaining about the terms of a new contract? he's lucky he's even being offered one at all as far as i am concerned. you could understand him dropping points against lets say man u, chelsea, arsenal etc... but against teams that liverpool should be wiping the floor with, and at home!? i understand that the players have to take a share of the blame, but then you get lead back to rafa again. you have some world class players in torres, gerrard (in my opinion the best englishman playing the game right now), carragher, babbel (who'll come good as he matures), kuyt (hard worker), riera.

but benitez has signed some donkeys in my opinion, dossena, lucas, arbeloa, aurelio to name a few. what was wrong with riise rafa? the only reason he was poor in his last season is because the manager shot his confidence by playing aurelio above him, 2006-7 and before he was one of the best left backs in the world in my opinion. and finnan? when did he ever put a foot wrong? robbie keane would have worked wonders but rafa had a personal grudge against him like he did with owen in 2004. and in turn liverpool lost them both.

i'll give rafa credit for the 2005 champions league final and the 2006 fa cup final. but really gerrard was the key to winning those, not benitez. especially when the european cup was won with houliers team. i hope liverpool can get the prem, or make up for it with the champions league this year. but that hardly shuts up the plastic man u fans does it? i want to see liverpool win the title soon but with rafa in charge i really don't know when that'll be to be honest.

on the grid.

Guest CancerForTheCure

My boyfriend is in Plymouth so I'm all by myself :( He is away for a week and it's way too long for me. Although it would be much worse if my best friend wasn't staying with me until he's back :) She's coming tomorrow!!! :D

EDIT: I just realised it's 1 a.m. which means she's actually coming today.

I have no pancakes either. Haven't had any in about 7 years, can't tolerate eggs. At least none of my housemates are bothering making any, does make me feel a little bit better.

I am in a pretty bad way at the moment. It turns out that coming off the Diazepam suddenly probably wasn't such a good idea. Sunday night I had a really bad night's sleep, waking every hour, then yesterday I woke up with a horrific headache. It's a tension headache, I've had similar ones before when I've been clenching my teeth in my sleep. It goes from my jaw through my ears, eyes and nose and all around my head. So there's no way I can lie that doesn't hurt. I figured the Diazepam might help relax the muscles so started taking it yesterday. Then last night I was in absolute agony and couldn't stop shivering. My IBS is playing up really badly as well and I feel awful.

I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow afternoon, I considered phoning a doctor at 1am because I felt so terrible and shaky and was in so much pain. I have been taking Co-codamol which helps for a little while, the pain doesn't go away but it's bareable. I wish I wasn't in such a mess. There's 3 weeks till the dissertation is due in and I can't see or eat or stop shivering and my head is in agony. I think I might need to see my tutor about getting some extenuating circumstances, which I really don't want to be doing, but I can't work like this.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so terrible Cinders, really hope the doctor can help you out. I would definitely look into applying for mitigation though (or whatever they call it at Nottingham), they're always encouraging us to do it at Birmingham if we're going through a particularly hard time - that way all of the stuff you've been through can be taken into account when it comes to deciding on final grades. Alternatively you could apply for an extension if things get really bad, I can't imagine they'd refuse to give you one with the way you're currently feeling. Hope you feel better soon :)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Thanks Helen. Problem is, I don't think I'd ever finish it if I got an extension on it. I will talk to the doctor and my tutor though and see what they suggest.

I looked up the symptoms of Benzodiazepine withdrawal and I seem to have most of them. I don't understand why I feel this awful after only taking them for a week, it's supposed to be fine to take them for 2-4 weeks and then stop. The doctor's got a lot of questions to answer. I've got a co-codamol tablet here but I can't seem to break the damn thing in half and it's a shape that's impossible to swallow whole. The worst thing is just not knowing what to do. I am struggling to see, at the moment the screen is kind of waving, and am overly sensitive to noise, light and touch, so most activities are beyond me.

What scares me is that I'm going to end up this bad again in future and I think it'll be worse once I've got a job. Stupid anxiety.

Everything. That's what sucks.

My dad is lying to me, and while he is working away at the other end of the country, he is trying to keep me in the dark about pretty much everything.

At first, it was going to be a couple of months before we moved to the other end of the country (I did have a choice in this at first, however dad went behind my back and i have no choice anymore). Then mum let it slip that it could be around the end of March when we move. I thought i'd just let that slide by, my family is hardly known for great communication, I barely know any of my family... Then yesterday mum got a text off dad saying that my cousin (who conviniently is an estate agent) is looking for places to live for us when we move, and that it could be as soon as 2 weeks. Not good. I've spent most of the last 2 days in tears. I've grown up in Newbury, and i've met people that have been more of a family to me than my biological family have ever been, and whilst i know i was having to move anyway, i still haven't got my head around it.

The icing on the cake? I was texting dad earlier (first time i have spoken to him since sunday lunchtime when he left - see what i mean about communication?) and he lied to me, he doesn't know that i am fully aware of what's going on, and he told me, by text, that he hasn't even started looking for houses yet, and that he can't wait for us to eventually move up there...

I am so fucking angry with him at the moment. To me, he doesn't appear to care in the slightest about how i feel and that it is fucking killing me at the moment to tell people that i'm moving house, because i have to.

Fucking mess. Everything is just a complete fucking mess.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

BIG HUG to you Mike. You sound like you need one. I've had similar experiences, but I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. Once you're on your own two feet, you'll be able to do whatever you want. Will try to write more later. Take care.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Update on the family portrait photo thing we had done:

Turns out it was basically a scam. They invite you back to view the pictures with a nice glass of wine and stuff and completely guilt you into buying one, even though there's nothing to say you have to buy one, and we've already paid for the shoot.

My English teacher had a portrait with the same company and ended up spending £1000 FOR A PHOTO.

I saw the price list, the cheapest (for a normal sized photo with a 'basic' frame) was £250. Most expensive was £3,500.

As it was a present off my brother my mum says the shoot counts as the present as it was fun, and she doesn't need a photo. Still a bit rubbish though, this'll mean that we can't even go to the showing so can't see how they turned out. My family are rubbish in that sort of situation and if my dad was being badgered by the guy to buy one he'd probably shout loads and make a scene. No thanks!

Mike it is one of the worst feelings in the world to know that your parents are lying to you and talking about you behind your back like that. It's hard to know whether you should keep it to yourself, try to confront them calmly about it or let them know just how angry you are. Your parents must know how much you don't want to move so I suppose they must think it'll make it easier on you to keep certain parts of the truth from you for the time being. I think you definitely have a right to know what's happening though.

It's going to be really hard for you, moving so far away, but I suppose at least in this day and ages it's easier than it used to be to keep in touch with people. I suppose your best bet, if you have no choice about moving, is to find a job up there and save up so you can get your own place back down south in a year or two.

I went to the doctor and he said I've probably got a stomach bug/virus of some kind which is making me feel so poorly. He agreed the drugs don't seem to be helping things so told me to stop taking all of them so I shall see how that goes. Stomach bug with IBS is pretty bad news. I think it'll be a good idea to stop eating for 24 hours or so and just drink water and see how that goes. It's damn boring but should hopefully make me feel a bit better.

Doctor's advice was to "take some time off the work till you feel better". Great... dissertation is due in exactly 3 weeks.

Went to the doctors today, apparently I've got some kind of random virus which can't be treated (nearly wrote tweeted then xD), so that sucks. Still at least the lump in my throat is nothing serious ey?

That's when you know you're on twitter an awful lot! Glad it ain't too serious, hopefully will go soon!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

My great uncle died last night. He is one of the first relatives to die in at least 15 years who I knew. He was lovely and caring. He still had a coal fire and didn't own a telephone. Even at 90 he was biking around, had a huge garden and lived an amazing life for someone his age. He used to spend every day of his life saying how it'd soon be his last, heh, but it took him 20 years of my life to get it right. It's just hard to realise he's gone and I'm full of regret he died alone and I hadn't seen him since November.

What realy sucks in my life is the fact ive only been kissed once and ive been chasing the same girl for six years but didnt have it in me to tell her but a few months ago i tried asking her out but bottled it at the last minute and called her fat so she now hates me but i still love her its a crap life :( also my video that is meant to challenge Scott Mills guru is crap.