Unofficial Mills

27th January to 2nd February 2008

Jono

Your avatar is making me crave pancakes with maple syrup - and I have to go to the supermarket soon.

It's seasonal. It's pancake day soon!

Well this could mean that we'll have three helpings of Kylie. She was in the Wonder Years and Floor Fillers last week!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bet you wish you had one of these bad boys nearby?

http://www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=2

So do I sometimes :(

Don't really think I do; I'd look like the side of a very large house.

If I have to make pancakes myself, I can limit my consumption.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I wouldn't Google pool boy if I was you :shock: First result...

"Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You're carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it's not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You're a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

If you're not scoring enough--which you aren't--you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will."

http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGSD&g=1&o=1

Is it snowing at the moment where you are? Plenty of people on myspace saying they have snow.

No, we only have rain. And it's very, very windy. It's a problem because my windows are really poor. My room is always cold, even if the heating is on...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, I just threw four pillows against my door to close it and my mum asked me what on earth was going on. Come on - do you find it that strange to throw pillows at your door to close it? :rolleyes:

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, I just threw four pillows against my door to close it and my mum asked me what on earth was going on. Come on - do you find it that strange to throw pillows at your door to close it? :rolleyes:

Yes, you're lazy, and why do you need to close the door. Radio 1 isn't anything to embarrassed about ;)

Perfectly acceptable. Saves the legs.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Yes, you're lazy, and why do you need to close the door. Radio 1 isn't anything to embarrassed about ;)

I'm not lazy, but I'm sitting with my laptop.. Oh, well, I might be a bit lazy anyway. Actually, I wanted to close it because it moved because of the wind from my windows.