Gigs and events you're going to in 2008

Emma

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also going to this:

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/index.cfm?section=festivals.event&id=1468&mode=lineup

Forgotten Valley Festival, it's great that Cumbria is finally getting some musical recognition.

Will have to check that out as i'm hopefully doing solfest again and thats about it in the cultural desert that is Cumbria.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I'm going to see The Kills on sunday. It's at quite a random venue that we know nothing about, so we thought we'd just go for it. I'm kind of wishing I hadn't bought so many gig tickets now though, because I need all the energy I have to do my degree these days and even then I only make about 2 lectures a week :(

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone Leeds/Reading festival-ing it this year?

No, I don't think so, I don't know what the line-up will be, but I was thinking of saving my money for some smaller festivals. If the line-up is amazing though, I will see if any friends want to go. Looking at who's rumoured to be there, at the moment only Less Than Jake, Modest Mouse and The Killers are tempting.

I really hope Belle and Sebastian play some gigs or festivals this summer, I really want to see them.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

No, I don't think so, I don't know what the line-up will be, but I was thinking of saving my money for some smaller festivals. If the line-up is amazing though, I will see if any friends want to go. Looking at who's rumoured to be there, at the moment only Less Than Jake, Modest Mouse and The Killers are tempting.

I really hope Belle and Sebastian play some gigs or festivals this summer, I really want to see them.

Don't go because of The Killers; stick to the CDs! I saw them at Leeds Festival in 2005 and was disappointed.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.