28th October to 3rd November 2007

Jono

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love this song? Who is it, ah High Five.

Afternoooon then! I'm back on board after a scary driving lesson, and learning new tills at dear old Budgens.

You're so right.

Hey everyone!

I'm good. How's you Danish girl?

I got hold of the Noel Gallagher slade cover today. Loved that last year.

Ah my work in the newspaper made the front page today, I'm quite chuffed about that. Although it slags off the old people, so I maybe quite hated in Norfolk at the moment.

I got hold of the Noel Gallagher slade cover today. Loved that last year.

Ah my work in the newspaper made the front page today, I'm quite chuffed about that. Although it slags off the old people, so I maybe quite hated in Norfolk at the moment.

Oohhh all the old women with their handbags are going to love you..

Ive popped on some Maria Carey to cheer me up cos its been a pants day and I feel pants.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

God Scott sounds chirpy today. Headlice? That's such an appalling song, I'd rather hear Leona's song than this.

I see Chappers on the front page tomorrow. "Radio 1 newsreader in Halloween lolly horror."

Chappers in deep do do. Look what these people did, and look at the fine!

Discarded lollipop stick costs girl

A teenage girl was fined £75 for leaving an ice lolly stick on a wall in Manchester City Centre. Sorrell Walsh, 16, had just eaten a 95p Twister when she spotted a friend and ran over to greet her. A council warden saw that she had left the wooden stick on the wall and confronted her. The teenager burst into tears and offered to put it in the bin, but the warden still fined her. The ticket warned the GSCE student from Stalybridge that failure to pay could see her issued with a court summons and fined up to £2,000. Manchester City Council said she could appeal.

Fine for throwing crisp

A woman was fined £75 for throwing a crisp out of her car window. Hilary Buckland, 46, of Orchard Way, Luton, threw a Cheesy Wotsit into the road and was spotted by an official from Luton Borough Council who thought it was a cigarette butt.

http://www.brake.org.uk/index.php?p=903

071031_halloween3_250.jpg

Ha, he's got a forehead like Ant off of Ant and Dec in this picture.

Steve cut someone's ear last night. Bloody hell, glad he didn't do it last night. Then Little Chris burnt someone else's ear with straighteners. All kicking off last night.