Unofficial Mills

28th October to 3rd November 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, Newsbeat doesn't come into Greg's show on a Monday at 4.30am but every other day? What kind of cut backs are these! I do like the fact Greg does his own news though.

Also listen again for my local radio clips on Greg's show this morning at 5.30am :)

They also seem to be getting ready for Christmas judging by the jingle at the start of the Freemasons track.

Don't Scott not say 'Alright Treacle' any more?

No, I don't think so... I was really disappointed he didn't say it on wednesday when I heard it with my family. For some reason, I wanted them to hear him say it :confused:

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Scott - you have bloody huge hands in that picture with Emma.

I'm not onboard for the moment because I'm writing about "what we learn about Atticus from the way he reacts to events in To Kill A Mockingbird". Woo for me.

Haha, as soon as we walked away, I had to laugh as my mum said: "He's very tanned."

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

No, I don't think so... I was really disappointed he didn't say it on wednesday when I heard it with my family. For some reason, I wanted them to hear him say it :confused:

I quite like it, as usually the show starts after the third song. Now it starts after the second. It's a long time that 11 minutes when you're in the car wanting to hear him!

This is a rather good Bloc Party track. Will make a good Floor Filler too.

The newspaper editor is so rude to me. He said the article was good for me. As if to say the standard was better than what I usually do. How rude. Put me down why doesn't he!

A new Record of the Week? Go figure!