28th October to 3rd November 2007

Jono

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, we had to dress up on Friday and Saturday at work for charity. I looked stupid, and no one else was dressing up. How rubbish!

And don't get me started on fireworks, they've been going since the end of September, and my animals are scared stiff!

I think we need Thanksgiving like America. An excuse to celebrate something before Christmas arrives. Then we won't drag out Halloween and celebrate Xmas early.

It reminds me of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. "You've just had two thousand pounds..."

Apparently Pappsy Fun Club on BBC Switch were good this week. Chris from the show asked me if I'd heard it, I felt bad as he said no one had said much about it and he'd been working on it for the week!

Oh yeah, she does go all out on Halloween. You'd have thought she'd have got over that phase now she has a boyfriend.

I couldn't be arsed to download Britney's new album. I was intrigued, I'd rather she did a Radiohead idea.

Irony of the week? Kerry telling Britney to sort herself out.

Oh yeah, she does go all out on Halloween. You'd have thought she'd have got over that phase now she has a boyfriend.

I couldn't be arsed to download Britney's new album. I was intrigued, I'd rather she did a Radiohead idea.

Irony of the week? Kerry telling Britney to sort herself out.

Exactly. Says her with bipolar.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Best get my fireworks out, it's only a week away. What really pees me off is the fact they'll continue letting them off until January 1st. Any excuse.

Is it dark already?

Yeah, I've got my light on. Giving me a bit of a headache actually. Sun is setting in the sky, teletubbies say goodbye.

We don't get Bonfire Night over here. :cry:

Just plot to blow up the Government there. Nowadays it'd be a travesty and terrorism if it happens, back then it was an excuse for a celebration. Strange world.