Unofficial Mills

Why is unofficial mills not official?

Welcome back.

I think the BBC would have a problem with us being 'official', and it also conjours up the image I'm being paid to do it. Well I'm not, so it is very much an unofficial venture.

The way I see it is that we're his official fansite - but an unofficial Radio 1 website.

I think the only reason we're so popular is because of the rubbish BBC guidelines in place online. Such as not allowing music on podcasts, certain restrictions on downloads, not being able to put up some jokey rude stuff, being unable to moderate their forums, etc.

Ah yeah, i have tried my hand at running a forum myself and its hard work. The biggest problem was finding a main subject to concentrate on and that is what drives this forum, its about the scott mills show.

I would have to agree its the offical fansite its just that when you hear it talked about on the radio its the unofficial website, anything with "un" in it isn't taken as seriously although if something isnt broken dont fix it haha

cheers for the info was wondering why it was unoffical ever since i joined haha as will others im sure

The thing is though, by the time that happens a lot of the people on here will be at the age which Radio2 targets anyway so you may prefer it.

Might not be such a bad thing seeing as by then Radio1 drivetime will be presented by the Teletubbies and The breakfast show by the Wiggles!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.