Unofficial Mills

16th to 22nd September 2007

Jono

Well, personally my freshers week wasn't all that great as I was really homesick and it took a few days to actually adjust to the fact that there were club nights to go to pretty much every night of the week. That and I didn't sleep properly for 4 nights. But I did enjoy some bits of it, one of them being seeing Scott in the flesh of course, haha.

I know that I'm going to get homesick, took me about a month to settle into 6th form; goodness knows what I'll be like at uni.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of all sorts really. Needing a full-time job really. Ideally at BBC Norfolk, but who knows. They're going through a "we appeal to coffin dodgers, so need to change" so that's a good time to be looking for a job there...

But doing newspaper work, and some unpaid radio work, and still Budgens.

Oh wow, what do you do for your radio work? I need work experience this year, cannae be bottomed.

The only advice I can give is to get involved as much as possible and go along to every single student night you're invited to, even if it means that you don't sleep for the best part of a week. And get talking to your flatmates, neighbours and the people on your course.

This song is R&B pish... ugh.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

The only advice I can give is to get involved as much as possible and go along to every single student night you're invited to, even if it means that you don't sleep for the best part of a week. And get talking to your flatmates, neighbours and the people on your course.

Oh wow, thank you! I'll remember that :D