9th to 15th September 2007

Jono

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha his mum listens to Steps. My parents just play Radio 4 in their car, then again, they don't tend to pick me up places either. My parents are able to embarrass me just by being themselves. My housemates and I have set up a system so that our parents miss each other's parents by at least a day.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Anything by Cascada would scare the hell out of me.

I hate Cascada! Seriously, "Everytime we touch" has just been overplayed in Germany, in my opinion! Anyway, it wasn't good in the first place either, but you know... if you only hear a song once, it's okay..

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I hate Cascada! Seriously, "Everytime we touch" has just been overplayed in Germany, in my opinion!

My best friend wants me to go to a Cascada gig in like two weeks at the UEA. I thought tickets were about £8. But they're £17.50. I can go see a decent band for about £13 at the UEA!

My best friend wants me to go to a Cascada gig in like two weeks at the UEA. I thought tickets were about £8. But they're £17.50. I can go see a decent band for about £13 at the UEA!

I wouldn't pay £17.50 for Cascada...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

The Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang would be quite weird for your mum to turn up playing. I was a bit embarrassed when Vernon played it on his show one morning just as my mum walked in the room, but I don't think my mum listens to the lyrics of my music, it's all noise to her.

She also wants me to go to see Scouting For Girls at a Fresher's Ball. I don't think I want to see them twice in one week.

Lordy, I hope Phil Mitchell isn't in. Is he bringing his lap dancers?

lol, you should come to my Freshers Ball - I get to see B*witched :D:P:p

lol, you should come to my Freshers Ball - I get to see B*witched :D:P:p

Haha are they still going?!

I got to see the Mystery Jets and The Automatic last year, wasn't too bad except 95% of the crowd knew nothing by the Mystery Jets and only Monster by The Automatic. I don't know what the freshers get to see this year, they don't reveal it till the middle of freshers week.

What university are you off to Bex, that sounds amazin'.

Oh I'm feeling old now, damn Radio 1 and their new pre-teens strategy. "Josh is 14, what songs are funny to hear when your mum picks you up from school?" I don't know, a lot of us don't go anymore...