Unofficial Mills

19th to 25th August 2007

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views thread - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Scott maybe off this week, but Your Views is still open for discussion of the Scott Mills gold show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly.

I owe an apology, I thought Scott was laughing over the records last week. I now realise there's just some strange sounds in the David Guetta track that sound like Scott laughing. Vernon just played it.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought Chappers had joined Five News for a minute.

"In June 2001, he moved to the BBC started out as a reporter on BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat and then as a newsreader on Radio 1’s Breakfast Show alongside DJ Sara Cox."

Then saw it said "BBC London and BBC Breakfast presenter Matt Barbet is to move to Five News."

Well this looks odd. Feels almost like he's died.

Hmm they said there was potentially a hunk going in the last week of Big Brother, hope the twist isn't that it's Scott.

I was looking at the webcam as well, and it just looks weird with Chappers sitting there lol. I know he sits there for Chappers and Dave, but it's strange in the afternoons!!!

The thought of any old man kissing seems scary. Well to any one apart from Kelly.

Ooh look Iain Smith is on. No doubt he'll have something 'controversial' to tell us. He must miss the R1 message boards.