English B

Maths C

Science C

RS C

Music C

French C

Geography C

History and Media D

Really gutted about the media, am hopefully going to get it remarked, feel bad cos I was told I should do foundation media not higher, silly me. Not bothered about History because the exam was awful..

Happy overall though, can go into 6th form now and do the courses I want to do, no more Maths ever again and tbh Im really chuffed about that.

I cried today too, first time in ages, It shows that all my revision has paid off..

:D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well done Ema, the thought of no more maths (and science, and music) is what's going to get me through year eleven.

Ive tried ringing my maths/science tutor but she's not answering. Im so happy I dont have to see a maths book again.

I have to go and take my friends results soon.. argh.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Its so Annoying. Because I had to come back today from a festival I've been at there was no way i could get my results. Plus because my mum had to help bring people home there was no way she could get them and there was no one else advailible. I now have to wait an extra day or too before i finally find out what i got. If the school had been open for another two hours i would have been fine but as it is I'm still in the dark while everyone else knows and its really bugging me :(