Unofficial Mills

The Exams Thread

Jono

I see it as a nice opportunity to see all my year group again and catch up on good times.

Collecting our A2 results at school was a good excuse for people to break as many rules as possible, bringing beer and cigarettes in to school. I'd hate to have to wait for the postman to deliver them, would probably get lost in the post.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all those who got results today. And good luck to all the A-level people for next week as well, I know how horrible the waiting is 'cos I went through it all this time last year but there's not much longer to go now, just think positively and think of how much alcohol you're going to drink on results day to celebrate, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Scottish peeps, you've still got another year to improve on things, have you not?

I do, i dont think Distrakzion does. Uni's dont take too well to resits ;)

Ach, whats done is done i guess. It wouldve been nice to get at least one A. Im lazier than I thought.

Ive ran out of chances now :P

Overall its ok i did get 4 Highers, in Admin, Info Systems,Modern Studies and Photography. but Maths/English are Int2s which is hardly decent.

And im doing a photography course thats worthless starting in the middle of Augustish.

Id probs be aswell just get an office job, im guessing it would beat part-time in a supermarket.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com