23rd July to 4th August 2007

Jono

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seeing as I'm not a very nice person (and live in Torremolinos), I derive a fair amount of amusement by laughing at young Brits in the street here, being 'employed' for 20 centimos an hour, or alternatively as much as they can drink in 10 minutes, trying to get me into crap bars, or handing out flyers for even crapper clubs!

The losers in Greece should have to do the above, obviously in ridiculously skimpy clothing - with a 'lobster tan'!

Oooh I so agree about hairdressers. Why do they need someone's life history every time they chop off a few of their locks? I read at the hairdressers too... If I have to explain ONE MORE TIME why I'm English, but live in Spain and speak Spanish... my hair will curl by itself!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Scouting For Girls... This is growing on me. But still, until they come to Norwich I won't be a fan..

When I talk, they listen. They've just announced they're coming to the Norwich Arts Centre :D

The whole staged text alert things doesn't seem funny. The Westwood alerts weren't that funny, nor were these ones from Chappers. I think they must appeal to a younger audience. I'd much prefer Scott in pain or I Like Turtles.