15th to 22nd July 2007

Jono

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh God Playa de las Americas is horrible! Scott was lucky to have got Mallorca.

Scott went to Magaluf though, not the nicest part of Majorca.

So what happens after this week, will just the DJs go and no listeners? Shame.

Do they draw out of a hat or something to see who goes where? Or will no-one go now? Even more of a shame. Silly over the top overreaction by the BBC in my opinion, having no competitions at all.

UM is a nice place

Bit more like it! Who seriously goes out and buys such depressing songs? It's raining most of the time, they need a reality check!

I know haha, but its sunny here this afternoon so thats nice :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Bit more like it! Who seriously goes out and buys such depressing songs? It's raining most of the time, they need a reality check!

It's a good question, "who are the record buying public" there are certainly a lot of different people buying records or Paul Potts and the Joseph guy wouldn't get into the chart.

Who the f*** is still buying the umbrella record? One of the great mysteries that is, as it's appeal can't be that broad surely? Usually to be long running you have to appeal across age groups and musical styles, I'd have thought?

UM is a nice place

I knew Miquita was having a laugh when she asked Kate Nash if she was excited about possibly knocking Rihanna from Number 1.

No wonder JK and Joel are having so many breaks. "We're not coming back till Rihanna isn't Number 1".

Yes, I believe so. 364 days a year he downloads the same song all day. The other day he delivers presents.

Bley heck, keen or what..its 155 days till Christmas, lets hope its off the number 1 spot by christmas..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Im quite tempted to sing Will Mellor over the top of this but havent been able to download it for ages cos I dont have quicktime, so if anyone wants to send me the parody ill love you for like ever..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Bye Scott *waves* I wont be here tommorow morning and if anyone tries to ring me I probs wont answer or I will with my early morning voice..

Im now going to sit on msn and spin on my chair *spins*

twitter.com/emgreatorex