I'm working at Radio 1 this week...

Jono

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might be tomorrow, they've forgotten about me a bit up here, not that I'm complaining it's good I can do Your Views.

They said yesterday if I wanted to sit on Scott's show I could come in later. I don't want to spend more time at the hotle, that's more GMTV, more sleepless nights, more crazy lady with bird poo in her hair on reception!

Ooh they've put it on up here in the office. Funny you travel all this way to the R1 HQ and they don't have Radio 1 on enough.

Hmm, can't decide whether I'll get the tube back to earls court now, or wander around the area here.

And if the one that doesn't speak is reading, yes I'll take up your offer, but it'd be good if someone could take me downstairs as I'd need a pass!

I take it your going to the studios? Say Hi to Scott and Chappers from me, Im sure mark will be dead impressed haha

Ooohh im going somewhere, ive just been told if i dont go downstairs now ill be left here! urrr

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Wonder if you heard me during the last hour of the show laughing. Much enjoyable day, especially to pub it up with scott afterwards. Should be in the studio for tomorrow. Now it's your chance to spend time with scott. Listen into breakfast tomorrow to find out where radio 1 is going...

Wonder if you heard me during the last hour of the show laughing. Much enjoyable day, especially to pub it up with scott afterwards. Should be in the studio for tomorrow.

I don't know whether I heard you, but I definitely saw you! Pubbing it with the team, eh? Sticking around was worth it then!

Wonder if you heard me during the last hour of the show laughing. Much enjoyable day, especially to pub it up with scott afterwards. Should be in the studio for tomorrow. Now it's your chance to spend time with scott. Listen into breakfast tomorrow to find out where radio 1 is going...

Blimey oh riley, did you guys talk about the site?

*wants all the gossip*

twitter.com/emgreatorex