• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

8th to 14th July 2007

Do you think i will be in trouble for having a suitcase on my other seat? I have paid for both seats, but no one is coming so i have a suitcase. I'm scared they'll have a go!

Do you think i will be in trouble for having a suitcase on my other seat? I have paid for both seats, but no one is coming so i have a suitcase. I'm scared they'll have a go!

Aww no Jono of course not!

UM is a nice place

Well they look at me like i'm off another planet when i did it. I don't want to annoy the girl opposite, haha ha

Oh well, i'm at ease now. Scott is on and i'm on the rails to london. The girl is reading harry potter!

Oh well, i'm at ease now. Scott is on and i'm on the rails to london. The girl is reading harry potter!

She has good taste. Ask her if she likes Top Gear. Go on. Do it now, do it now, ask her.

No. She sickens me. She was showing public displays of affection with her boyfriend earlier. Muffin anyone? They're all cheap here.

Haha, like that interview was live. Sounded like a gmtv interview

Live in the sense he was there with her i mean. Rather than earlier this week.

Wow. Get him in when you're on breakfast. Him and justin could be a new crap radio guest feature.

Haha, didn't sound like it to me. Sounded more like she was finding him difficult to work with.

Scott got a lot of stick for mispronouncing their name. Can he do it this week?