Unofficial Mills

8th to 14th July 2007

Jono

No one to shake a fist at, I should be having a meeting about Rate My Listener now, to tell them my ideas. But they've all disappeared again.

Apparently this is a busy time of year, so I'd hate to see the place when it isn't busy!

I'm listening to The Thrills now. Bliss.

have you got to look through the computers then? the song archive must be unreal.

on the grid.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was talking to some bloke who lives in a telephone about Frozen Indigo Angel today. Well he's the big wig, but doesn't actually work in the office... so you have to talk over a telephone. He was saying how the scenes where security threw Denchfield out are actually real. The security didn't know he was coming, so he got thrown out.

i lost track of all that after 4 pages. i still dont get what it was about, i think some people still think it's real though.

He said that's what he liked. The fact some people thought it was bollocks, whilst others knew it was a viral but intrigued, and those hooked on it.

Apparently it caused a huge security scare at the BBC, as the security guards contacted the rest of the BBC and the BBC thought people were trying to get in to Radio 1 and all of the BBC buildings was on red alert.