Unofficial Mills

2nd July to 7th July 2007

Jono

Who left a balloon on the webcam. They've been partying.

I suspect that Chopper actually enjoyed his bit of transexual loving action the other night.

He meets them every night now. They all shout in a camp voice "oh look lady fellas, Mark's here!"

post-5-145327862627_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I see where this is going, she winds Scott up, he winds Jo up a lot more. Especially after the Flirt Divert texts.

Shut your face. I didn't get any mentions in the first year of Unofficial Mills, but I still did it.

That's because Scott thought you were only a Class A stalker, and then he realised it was catching on and you were more like Class A so he better reason with you by mentioning you on air.

Actually I've only spoken on the show three times in three years. Whereas you've been on Edith's show about six times in the last four months. Lezza.

Actually I've only spoken on the show three times in three years. Whereas you've been on Edith's show about six times in the last four months. Lezza.

Alright children, calm down.

Wasn't this played at the end of Edith's show? Or did I imagine that?

That's because I don't run a website and I actual ring in to win stuff. I only do it if there's something in it for me. ;)

She can't put anything in you because she's a woman. As much as you'd love it!

Oh, so the BBC have come up with this genius idea where you look good naked.

I'm not going back to BBC TV centre. The people at Celebrity Scissorhands were talking to me, and I was like "so who's cutting your hair?" and they were like "er... we work here..."

I don't think Rajini Vaidyanathan gets enough attention on this show.