2nd July to 7th July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't understand why the BT lady can't read the Flirt Divert texts. It'd be much funnier to hear her say 'lol'.

Have I mentioned how much I love the smutty way the show's going at the minute? Mainly because of Scott's tone of voice through them, but still.

I don't understand why the BT lady can't read the Flirt Divert texts. It'd be much funnier to hear her say 'lol'.

Because that was so 2005 and 2006! And it's funnier building up clips of people saying them...

I'd like to press charges against Lord Scott Mills on behalf of the Norfolk Supermarkets Alliance. All night there's been kids in the car parks playing with the trolleys, shouting in the shop, and setting off stink bombs. And I blame Scott for this supermarket terrorism.

On Wednesday's show he asked listeners to visit supermarkets, and led to much chaos in many supermarkets. This has led to a downward spiral effect, creating more havoc in the usually quiet supermarkets.

This can be settled for £5 million. And beings he's now upset me, and made me feel ill because I can still smell raw eggs from stink bombs, I qualify for My Name Is Scott.