Unofficial Mills

2nd July to 7th July 2007

Jono

I really am so happy he's been freed. It's fantastic.

Me too. I really thought he was never going to be freed, so it was great news when I found out this morning.

Right, I'm off to stand with a fixed smile on my face for an hour and a half, bye geeks!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bye Grace. :)

Haha, no-one else likes her!

God, he has a sexy voice.

That's not very nice about Grace!

I'm not sure about Catherine Tate really. I'll suspend judgment but I'd rather it was Martha Jones or Rose.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The bank just rang thinking they gave the wrong amount of money when she withdrawed today. Surely that's her word against theirs?!

Think about the grammar there Jono. Who is 'she'? It's 'withdrew' not 'withdrawed'.

I'm just generally confused by that post.

"Sometimes there's going to be rain like this"

I'm blaming music for all this bad weather

The weather's been bad since that f*cking Umberella song hit number one. I think Rhianna's a spy and knows the weather forecast before anyone else. She's using it to capitalise.

The weather's been bad since that f*cking Umberella song hit number one. I think Rhianna's a spy and knows the weather forecast before anyone else. She's using it to capitalise.

She's an alien and has seeded all the clouds - oops must watch less Dr Who :oops:

UM is a nice place

I can't help thinking the trolley noise is just a warning alarm.

Why are people so excited about this? Seriously... I mean I know we can't all go outside and have fun, but this really isn't that exciting.