Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Howdy Mike!

Eurgh, I just had a thought that Mickey from Radio 1 is the sort to wear women's undies! Watch out Becky!

Please, let's not get into this again. :| You'll end up making someone physically sick. Although...

I've only queued in a shop once - it was for a pair of underpants following an unscheduled overnight stop. I finally reached the front, handed over the box, only to spot, as the cashier scanned the barcode on the back, that I'd picked up a male thong by accident. Too ashamed to cause a fuss, I paid and left.

With no choice, I wore the offending garment the next day for the journey home from Manchester. This meant riding for 200 miles on a motorcycle wearing what amounted to a personal bandsaw under my leathers.

From here. :D

I've got hiccups :(

I think we would all like to, what with all this crap weather.

Too true. My gorgeous best friend is holiday repping out in Fuerteventura at the moment, if anyone wants to go and see her then feel free! :D

Andrea Britton. Any relation to Fearne Britton?

Chopper made himself sound young then. "It was my name at school, before I came to Radio 1". Yeah like you instantly went from school to Radio 1. That makes him sound 25!

I want to do a 'latests posts in Your Views' sort of thing somewhere on the website. Not sure it's possible though. I think Your Views is seriously underrated, and needs to attract more visitors.

Convieneant that Chopper is now called Twanger in that link.

From Urban Dictionary:

"1. twanger

One who twangs, masturbator, jerk-off, w*nker."

I like the way Scott introduced it like a Live Lounge track with a load of silence

I want to do a 'latests posts in Your Views' sort of thing somewhere on the website. Not sure it's possible though. I think Your Views is seriously underrated, and needs to attract more visitors.

I do agree with you there, I voted for Your Views as my favourite thread in the UM awards. I like it because it's where everyone gathers together and it just so random sometimes. :)

Is there nothing like the text box on the R1 homepage you could use?

Oh dear god... what was that song?! Bless him... it's the thought that counts and all that!