25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate this song with passion! How has it been at number one so long, who buys this crap.

There's a computer with a faulty copy of iTunes downloading it every two minutes. It's a new form of virus.

There's a computer with a faulty copy of iTunes downloading it every two minutes. It's a new form of virus.

Thats worse than a virus, its a bastard plague!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

do you think visitors to the website really read all of this crap we talk about and know what we are on about

I don't know, we've had quite a few newbies lately, so they must have some clue.

This is quite a favourite floor filler of mine too.

Now Scott, does this Harry Potter prize come with flights? I'd quite like to enter that, mainly for JK and Joel to take me up the red carpet. Whaddya think Grace? You want the other ticket?

I can't (boo), I'm going to see it for my birthday, got the tickets booked and everything (yay). Is that quite sad?

I can't (boo), I'm going to see it for my birthday, got the tickets booked and everything (yay). Is that quite sad?

It's only as sad as us ordering two copies so me and Mum can read it without waiting for the other to finish.

But if we won the prize, we could go the actual premier and see Harry Potter in the flesh (:drool:)! No need to see it at the cinema!

Dunno when it is, but we could win on the Chart show tomorrow. JK and Joel take you up the red carpet, and I'd imagine Dan Radcliffe will be there. Dunno about his wand though. ;)

In other news, if you put Richard Hammond Kelly into Google, UM's top of the list! :D