25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't remember what Scott said about this now, but I know Ali Love featured on some Chemical Brothers tracks.

You have been banished to the loft. Lol at you.

You should try looking in the mirror, that's more of a laugh.

Urgh. Harry Potter. Get lost. Maybe I'll ring in for a laugh, and see if I can get an answer right.

I'm already fed up by the fact the Harry Potter fans think they can takeover Earls Court the day I go.

LOL. I'm not saying anything.

Also Jono, you may say that, and throw cheap gags at me, but who was it whos counting down the day til our 1 year anniversay of talking to eachother?

YES MY FRIEND.

LOL AT YOU.

Is there a new series of the now show?!

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

Urgh. Harry Potter. Get lost. Maybe I'll ring in for a laugh, and see if I can get an answer right.

I'm already fed up by the fact the Harry Potter fans think they can takeover Earls Court the day I go.

Oh ssh you. You'd think being a geek and all you'd love HP.

Also Jono, you may say that, and throw cheap gags at me, but who was it whos counting down the day til our 1 year anniversay of talking to eachother?

I was merely stating a fact that it's a year too long.

Hahaha, yeeeeeeeh right.

I should probably get you drunk again. It would all come spilling out.

And no not like that for any of you perverts.

It's got to come with flights hasnt it?! Oh dear god, a plane with JK and Joel. That's suicide.

Fen and Bayles

Wednesday - 6pm

www.radiocabin.co.uk

I wish these mixed songs would appear on Freeview and R1 Online. Stupid thing. "On Air Now: Scott Mills".

Now Scott, does this Harry Potter prize come with flights? I'd quite like to enter that, mainly for JK and Joel to take me up the red carpet. Whaddya think Grace? You want the other ticket?

Whilst everyone's there I will burn all of the copies of Harry Potter Book 2221 or whatever number it's on now.

I wish these mixed songs would appear on Freeview and R1 Online. Stupid thing. "On Air Now: Scott Mills".

my dab says "scott with the tunes you'll hear out this weekend"

they all lie, what if i dont hear this until next friday? can i get some money out of them?

on the grid.

It's got to come with flights hasnt it?! Oh dear god, a plane with JK and Joel. That's suicide.

I reckon Joel would be like one of those from Scooch off of Eurovision.

Scott won't be going, he's offended all air hostesses.

they all lie, what if i dont hear this until next friday? can i get some money out of them?

What's the point of going out if I'm going to hear all these tunes again? I might as well sit at home listening to this again!