25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Mark Chapman owes me for a new pint glass. His remark about Scott's mum wearing a bag me snort and I dropped it. :cry:

I'll not be here for an hour or so tomorrow afternoon. It's my little sister's induction day at primary school, so I'm going along for a nosey to be supportive. You watch, Chappers'll register.

Ema do you mean 'The Secret Diary of Chris Moyles: The Difficult Second Book'. I think Scott should push him down the stairs so he has a bigger mention in that book. http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=5781000

Maybe I'll stalk Chris Moyles. See if he'll write about me.

It's Last FM, Ema.

Ema do you mean 'The Secret Diary of Chris Moyles: The Difficult Second Book'. I think Scott should push him down the stairs so he has a bigger mention in that book. http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=5781000

It's Last FM, Ema.

Yeah, I found it and was like oh myyy, ive been looking at what book to buy next.

Thankyou :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Funny conversation last night. Turns out last week work had been talking about me, and it turned out a lady that works at Budgens, visits Unofficial Mills, and listen daily to Scott's show.

She didn't know until last week it was that made it. So we had a good old gossip about Radio 1 and the website :D

I heard Richard and Judy were splitting anyway, they're so past it.

Philip and Fearne is where it's at. A lady was drinking her own wee on their show today.

They are? Tell me you're lying, Jono!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.