25th June to 1st July 2007

Jono

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I've not done that, but people always come up to me and say "do you work here". Hmmm... the clue is the massive Budgens logo on my top...

People used to do that to me too. I'm wearing Budgens uniform, putting Budgens stock on shelves in a Budgens store - what do you think?! :rolleyes:

You're not missing much. Planes are scary and horrible and make me feel sick. It's the only thing I'm not looking forward to about going to Birmingham.

I'm so glad I don't live in Sheffield now. They're complaining about the slurry? We get that smell all the time here!

I've never been flooded. I can't even begin to imagine it.

The Chest fridge/freezer is the main concern, the garage is carpetted thats ruined and when you stand on it water gets out :|

Btw, I think I saw one of your favourite celebs today, I couldnt tell, im wearing glasses at the minute cos I have an eye infection and they're a bit iffy..

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've been getting a lot of tooth whitening stuff recently. Turns out it's because my roots are dying when I had my accident 10 years ago, and all the root canals have to come out :| Choonage...

Flooded totally? :shock:

DIY Tooth Whitening kits... there you go Kelly could be dangerous for Richard :D

The Garage, Rabbits hutches, shed, porch and kitchen yus.

And the gardens muddy as.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Any idea what kind of flashy car?

a car without a lid :D (I used to call them that when I was younger)

Choonage, reminds me of Year 9 sats:D

Last ever maths tutor lesson tonight, Ive brought her a card and flowers, I think I might cry. Cant be bothered to get changed, look like an idiot in trackies and a bright yellow hoodie.

twitter.com/emgreatorex