Unofficial Mills

Rebellion/piercings and tattoos

Dynamoo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were those the "DownCount" days? Did you loose your mojo when you changed your name? ;)

my name was ripped of an old mark & lard sketch. but i changed it in early 2006 becuase it was crap. dc did stand for that, but i have decided it now stands for nothing.

create new threads and move on, dont dig up the past.

on the grid.

i will gather more proof and one day the world will see it.

Intriguing...

In answer to the question, I think piercings are quite cool, but wouldn't go for anything facial! Tattoos are ok on girls, but I don't really like colour tattoos, and def not on the upper arm! Wrist and back of neck are quite cool though!

caitlynmac.png

Hahaha oh my, I totally p*ssed off my mum the other day by buying one of those fake earrings off of claires and putting it in the top of my ear, she was like EMA EMA, oh my god what have you done. And she's taken it off me and everything haha

Im still too scared to get my ears pierced anyway

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 13 because I was so scared but it was nothing really.

I'd never get a tattoo though, or another piercing.

I remember when I was 13 my friend took me with her while she got her belly button done. Bleughh, why I had to go with her I don't know, I wasn;t any help. In fact I probaly made her feel worse >_<

I cant look at belly button piercings. They freak me out. Eeew. Why anyone would want that done beats me really.

Yeah, especially when it'd "rip out." ickk!

and when she'd change it she'd pass out :puke:

I'm a wimp though at the thought of anything like that haha

Hahaha oh my, I totally p*ssed off my mum the other day by buying one of those fake earrings off of claires and putting it in the top of my ear, she was like EMA EMA, oh my god what have you done. And she's taken it off me and everything haha

Im still too scared to get my ears pierced anyway

Hello you! Haven't been round these parts for a long time *thinks shes in a cowboy western*

If you mum wouldn't go insane you should just go for it (with a gun, needles hurt kids) it's fine. I got my third hole done on one ear and was freaking out before hand, the piercing lady must've thought I was right strang ethat I was so nervous haha

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668

Omg :(

I dont care whos that is, GET IT OFF!

Haha its me!

Haha classy pic John ;) Is the blue belly stud matched with your clothes by chance or did you do it?

I want another piercing I think...

It was my old work uniform, its changed since then. I now have a purple stud in

take control

My guy mate is going to get a mystery piercing today, I am intrugued what it will be? I want my tragus done, but app it's annoying and rattley when you wear earphones?

My friend had her's done and was wearing headphones the same day, she said it was fine but she's a bit mental...

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668