Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In my experience no....

And anyway why cant people have full requests for a day now Jono? Bandwidth saving?

Well not neccessarily bandwidth saving. But it saves us webspace. And only the real best bits are saved, so they can go straight on the website. As a result it increases people visiting us for the funny stuff, and increases those downloading Scott's podcast for the banter.

Hello? Have you ever read any of my posts?

Yes, but difference between celebrities, and someone you might meet your age!

Yes, but difference between celebrities, and someone you might meet your age!

Well, I was besotted with a boy I hardly knew once. I only saw him once a week, but he was fantastic. He moved away about a year ago, but I still have a picture of him on my computer. :oops: I guess I'm quite odd.

Well we've also allowed all visitors to download the clips, and the clips are updated on the front page. So it increases bandwidth more, but seems to be proving more popular.

Anyone want to do my A2 ICT paper tomorrow for me?

Well we've also allowed all visitors to download the clips, and the clips are updated on the front page. So it increases bandwidth more, but seems to be proving more popular.

I will, fire some questions at me(Y)I like exams(no really I do find it fun)

I think London is on, just have to rearrange my girly meal plans to picnic on the stray and its gravy haha

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Oh ok... anything to make UM more popular! A2 ICT you say... It's been around 3 years since I did that.... I'd be rubbish already I think.