Unofficial Mills

Matt and Jamie

Greg20

James is definitely the Jordan of a few years back. A nice surprise to hear him out of the blue on Friday, we were on call and my work mates who have zero interest in radio said he's really good.

The thing he did with Dean on the phone was very Scott-esque and if its true that he thought of it that morning after getting the call up, thats a very creative presenter. The whole show was an entertaining listen and to say it was last minute, you have to wonder how good he'd end up being with a regular show.

I know others have said this in chat and other topics, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give him his own show next year, it's long overdue.

3 hours ago, ianwilk1999 said:

James is definitely the Jordan of a few years back. A nice surprise to hear him out of the blue on Friday, we were on call and my work mates who have zero interest in radio said he's really good.

The thing he did with Dean on the phone was very Scott-esque and if its true that he thought of it that morning after getting the call up, thats a very creative presenter. The whole show was an entertaining listen and to say it was last minute, you have to wonder how good he'd end up being with a regular show.

I know others have said this in chat and other topics, I'd be very surprised if they didn't give him his own show next year, it's long overdue.

The other one with big potential is Emil.   He is doing quite well at Absolute though so I wonder if he'd a choice between a daytime slot there or Radio 1 which he would choose.

3 hours ago, AndyK77 said:

The other one with big potential is Emil.   He is doing quite well at Absolute though so I wonder if he'd a choice between a daytime slot there or Radio 1 which he would choose.

When I heard Emil before on Radio 1, while good he did seem to do an older targeted show with the topics and general chat that made me think was he much more suited to Absolute and their audience.

James does more R1 target audience material and then they have tended to put him on more recently. Gives off the Jordan vibes a lot. I'm still not sure we've heard the last of the Mollie and James idea they had a few weeks back.