Unofficial Mills

Arielle Free turns up to Dance Anthems drunk

xxladybarefootxx

With some people stating the comment of how it would play out badly in press for Arielle and radio 1 made right decision to avoid such reaction. Theres as many of the opposite 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23313798/radio-1-fans-furious-arielle-free-suspension/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bbc-radio-1-fans-torn-30611956

8 minutes ago, BBCAaron said:

She’s an autonomous being so no one can tell her how to feel or react thats nature of being human. But you got to be able to take a bit of honesty and make sure people can talk honestly to you. Charlie did over react. If she didn’t brush things of it kind of adds to the drama and conflict that needs to move forward. It wasn’t that disrespectful and not expected to be nicey nicey all the time. Atleast Arielle wasn’t faking anything.

Charlie did not over react, she shut it down, probably protecting her and Arielle's careers. As we have said she was professional and dealt with it like anyone should have - by the book.

2 minutes ago, Lee E said:

Charlie did not over react, she shut it down, probably protecting her and Arielle's careers. As we have said she was professional and dealt with it like anyone should have - by the book.

At this point I’ve got to agree to disagree if she wanted to shut it off she wouldn’t do the have some respect marlarky and did the radio drama. On two different sides of the fence on this one.

51 minutes ago, BBCAaron said:

At this point I’ve got to agree to disagree if she wanted to shut it off she wouldn’t do the have some respect marlarky and did the radio drama. On two different sides of the fence on this one.

She totally was blindsided mate, she couldnt know it was going to happen, she clearly wanted to shut it off.

14 hours ago, LemmeRant said:

Will you please give it a rest. You’ve totally bombarded this site with your opinion over the last few days. You’ve got a point of view, we get it. Now please let people get back to enjoying the forum. 

All I just said was agree to disagree and that would’ve put a full stop to it.

1 minute ago, xxladybarefootxx said:

I'm interested to see if Arielle makes any kind of mention of it / apology in her first few links when she's back. I'm guessing she won't, but she has been unusually quiet on social media and I'm intrigued to see how she will be when she returns.  All back to normal in an ideal world I suppose.

I reckon she’ll mention something briefly just because of the press attention 

1 hour ago, xxladybarefootxx said:

I'm interested to see if Arielle makes any kind of mention of it / apology in her first few links when she's back. I'm guessing she won't, but she has been unusually quiet on social media and I'm intrigued to see how she will be when she returns.  All back to normal in an ideal world I suppose.

I mean she probably felt the best thing would be just to keep her head down and just stay out of it and not involve herself in any of the discourse of it. As she wants to return for the station but with own personal wellbeing it would be better to just switch of the social media in these moments. Probably had a week of distraction.

1 hour ago, abertom said:

I reckon she’ll mention something briefly just because of the press attention 

I think stuff like this is not to make a further statement on it some people will comment to her returning to air. Unless the she addresses the situation when she returns to being back on air the press wouldn’t likely say anything its better to move on and pretend it never happened. She would be better of to seem unbothered by the matter in hand.