Unofficial Mills

Mills for Big Brother's Big Mouth?

Jono

I know the tabloids are reporting Moyles has been signed up to host a show, but what about Scott?

Following his success on the lottery, and frequent appearances on Big Brother's spin-off shows it has to be considered surely?

I would definitely watch it if Scott was hosting it! Russell Brand did my head in so I have never watched it religiously in the past.

agreed, I would also be more likely to watch it as I found Russell 'Bland' boring and irritating. Given the choice I think I would rather have a dose of the clap than have to sit and watch him on the telly.

Could be great but would have to be completely different to the show Russell Brand did, it'd need to be a proper Scott show but for telly.

Never watch BB any more but did watch Big Mouth to see Brand as I think he's very funny and a bit sad. He's also a good actor and quite fit, though the addictive personality's a bit of a turn off.

Scott could maybe do his phone things with a BB twist, also random acts of kindness for people who need stuff and are viewers of BBBM, football news stories the contestants are missing from Lloyd, and chats with Chappers about stuff off of the show that day?

UM is a nice place

i bet you watch it when moyles is on it!

No.

I watched celeb BB this year and all the shows but I don't watch any of the "normo" ones ;)

I am usually watching something else that clashes anyway and what is the point of watching something when you don't know what the heck they are talking about?

I might think about it if JK and/or Joel were on it though ;) :oops: