dstrkzn

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you agreeing with me or DC, Serin?

Well from my perspective, I wouldn't agree that the forum is a 'nice place' and everyone is nice. In the real world, people aren't like that. You'll meet people who you like and connect with and people you won't and don't. That's how it is. The forum isn't an unpleasant place to post in, but it's far from some utopia some people might have you believe.

Well from my perspective, I wouldn't agree that the forum is a 'nice place' and everyone is nice. In the real world, people aren't like that. You'll meet people who you like and connect with and people you won't and don't. That's how it is. The forum isn't an unpleasant place to post in, but it's far from some utopia some people might have you believe.

Tis true but as long as your sensible with approach on the forrum then it can be slight uptoperi (new world i've just invented)

post-585-145327861509_thumb.jpg

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I think this website has changed in the last three to four weeks. I'm a bit concerned it's getting quite critical of Scott Mills. What went wrong?

Can't say I've been wholly aware of it myself. It's just been the same old, same old from my POV.

I think this website has changed in the last three to four weeks. I'm a bit concerned it's getting quite critical of Scott Mills. What went wrong?

I think it's just people getting annoyed about the Big Weekend, and stress from coursework and exams. I haven't noticed anything major though.

I think it's just people getting annoyed about the Big Weekend, and stress from coursework and exams. I haven't noticed anything major though.

Yeah, it's that time of year. The Big Weekend is the most extreme example of the overpromotion of Radio 1 events and always annoys people.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

What is the 'same old, same old'?

Well I think if people were being critical of Scott Mills it'd come to the fore straightaway. I haven't noticed much of that. The FIA caused a bit of controversy, but we're hardly on the brink of knifing one another over it.

that could be because they treat the regular listeners like dirt and give them all to locals?

Well that is the whole ethos of the big weekend that they take it to somewhere which doesn't get real music festivals and that local people get to experience it although the whole ebay fiasco sours it a bit

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

to be honest if scott does somthing i dont like, i say. some things in his show i find better than others. but as for the one big weekend crusade that radio 1 are up to, that isn't scotts fault. he's told by radio 1 managment to say it and do the quizzes a certain amount of times in his show. you have to get used to it, to hear radio 1 bosses speak, dundee was a faliure compared to this one it's so amazing you'll faint, and the next one will follow suit next time. theres a lot more to come, it will be mentioned in alomost every show for at least 3 or 4 weeks after and you'll probably have edith on saying how amazing some overrated band doing a crap performance and spending the time crowd hyping sounded.

no it isn't scotts fault, he is trying to fit in as much as the norm as he can right now.

on the grid.