Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just punch my sister if she says things like that. :D

haha, right in there Kelly! She has too much on me, certain people would find out certain things and then just none of us are happy!

Anyway, since i dont really know whats going on anymore, i'll leave you geeks to it :D x

haha, right in there Kelly! She has too much on me, certain people would find out certain things and then just none of us are happy!

So does mine, but I have stuff on her too. ;)

I still don't understand how this kak got to number one.

So does mine, but I have stuff on her too. ;)

I still don't understand how this kak got to number one.

It didn't, this went in at Number 10. You're thinking of the Timbaland track featuring Nelly F.

Awkward problem if his phone dies or something.

I went out with a girl and had no idea what her eye colour was for a while. They were nice eyes, that's all that matters...

i am honest in saying that if someone smashed my decks up i would break their legs. i would seriously smash their head in. relationships are one thing, but touch my decks and they are dead, just think of all the rare records i could of had off him!!

on the grid.

she sounds a psycho to me!

Not really, he sounds like a lame boyfriend, and she's been housing his stuff for a while. She had the right to chuck it in the bin, if he had any sense I'd put the phone down and race to her flat.