29th April to 4th May 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't you afford a decent track Bexy :P Also I heard a Becky from Guildford on Colin's show last night just before someone going back from the Maximo Park gig got a mention. Was that you?

I could name them all for ya.

I'm alright, if I wanted you to do that I'd look on Wikipedia. Is Ryan Giggs still a player?

It's free, via my magic cable! :P Nope, not me, I'm not in Guildford anymore, that was my old uni.

(Okay, there's waaaay too many commas in that last sentence!)

I can't decide if I like this song or not. What do you all think of it?

Woo, I can name one then. Ah well Bexy, never mind, I heard it and thought of you. The choons are banging tonight aren't they.

You know I'm starting to think I've had too much of this fresh juice drink...

Woo, I can name one then. Ah well Bexy, never mind, I heard it and thought of you. The choons are banging tonight aren't they.

You know I'm starting to think I've had too much of this fresh juice drink...

Well I'm hopefully going back next weekend, so I'll be Becky in Guildford then.

Juice drink is baaad.

Maroon 5 - YEY! :D

May be he didn't really have a go at her, and Scott is exposing the truth.

This Maroon 5 track annoys me. I really want to sing it, but I can't as my voice just sounds sh*t and is embarrassing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSkY7Ve_lio"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSkY7Ve_lio" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Are you sure he's not just rehearsing some new lines or something. He does it in such a mafia style voice it's odd. I couldn't be arsed to listen to the full two minutes though.

I think it's the other way round, slightly cheap if you can hear it, expensive ones you can't. I've got stereo, I think it's mono that can't hear it. God I'm going because I've gone geeky. Back after tea x