Big Brother 2007

dstrkzn

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think there's quite the hype this year about it all. I think we're a bit sick of it after Celebrity Big Brother. Channel 4 are going to have to do better than this to get the hype going in the next week.

I think the kitchen looks fantastic! I would love my kitchen to look like that!

What's with all the chickens tho? hmmm!!

Apart from the odd subliminal message there's not been much hype about it this year has there? I wonder how "normal" the housemates are likely to be this year?

ETA: Oooh I just saw the other pic's on the front page. Personally I think this is the best BB House yet (minus the rubber chickens) Are we gonna take bets on how long it takes someone to try and run up this wall (I give it a day if not less!):

post-734-145327861578_thumb.jpg

glitzy.jpg

On DS:BB someone said in the construction pic's it showed the pool led somewhere like to a secret room! Wonder if they go under the water, thru the "wall" and into a secret room? That would be good!

Someone else said the wall that said "WET" could be a forecast wall. I'd like that!

glitzy.jpg

Looks like Big Brother is being forced to apologise over the shinagans of the last series of Celebrity BB.

The unedited transcript has finally made it into the public domain if you can be bothered to read if your'e that bored i made it to 8 lines then got sick of it.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/news/previously-unseen-transcript-of-racist-jo-omeara-and-jack-tweedy-enters-public-domain-625.html

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!