Unofficial Mills

Podcasts - which ones do you download?

E*F*4L

hi everyone

i was wondering what people think of the pod-casts that radio-1 do?

i get the Moyles video, entertainment, music interviews, Annie Mac & Scott's podcast :D

scott's new video one is :heh: with the tread mill,

also do people prefer just the sound ones or the video ones?

:)

I occasionally download Scott's MP3 podcast to see what they've included, and what they've not included. But being involved with our clips, and always listening, I don't need to. I can't stand Moyles' MP3 podcast. I don't think it's a true representation of his show. Mostly full of guests, and it sounds too edited and cut down for my liking. It's often the banter like Scott has on his podcast that amuses me, and that doesn't get included.

I don't have an MP4 player, but I do get the Scott Mills and Annie Mac MP4 podcasts.

Edited: Updated my Media Player Classic now, so I can watch all the vodcasts now. :) Saw the elusive 'FIA' thing. Scott's and Annie Mac's vodcasts are the only ones I watch really. Used to subscribe to a few different Radio 1 podcasts, but I got rid of the program I used to subscribed to them for some reason.

I have The Chris Moyles podcast, and the Scott Mills one (although i dont listen much as i normally hear all the show). I have all the vodcasts too. Ooh and the unsigned artist one aswell.

And as if that wasnt cool enough, ive got a higher geography podcast. Just because im a geek.

Scott Mills and Moyles, pretty much whenever a new one comes up. I love both those shows. Occassionally I download the documentary podcast. I've downloaded it only twice, so very rarely

I love Annie's video podcast but sometimes it wont download which ticks me off.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

• 2 weeks later...

We don't really save them here as we produce our own recordings from the show. Not sure where you'd really find them apart from continuing the save them to your computer each day they're available. Great answer, I know...

Haha unfortunatly academics arn't nearly as fun as Mills fans so I don't know if I will finish with those words but I might put them in the acknowledgements section or something!!

All Mills fans should sign off that way or some sort of variation of it anyway!

So take it easy and keep it Mills!!!!