Unofficial Mills

9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

WTF...

Mr Bean is amazin'. Although I was supposed to see the movie today, I feel quite tired and ill. So I plan to sleep through to the afternoon at 10. I sound like Moyles moaning :D

It's Moira Stewart. Where have you been!?

Scott just said that...just made me laugh that he said lol, *cough* anyhoo...

Moira Stewart? Who is she?

And I've been in my own little world, it's too early in the morning :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it with people and primark? Why do people have this obsession to go there? Why do people want to shout to the world that they got their clothes for £4 or whatever? It's still baffling me, especially when you can't find what you want, people get in the way, and queues are massive.

*This holiday Ema hasnt honestly been in about 4 huge Primark stores and bought loads of £1 t-shirts, and isnt currently wearing Primark PJ's*

*cough*

:rolleyes: :oops:

Anyways sorry, Im all over the place this morning im still getting over last night and how horrible my friend can actually be, and im trying to find a screen cleaner for my phone because since I dropped it(dont tell anyone that...)Its got dirt and stuff inside it.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It'll never feel like Friday this early in the morning, I'm afraid! So who is still on their holidays? I've got Monday off, and then hospital on Tuesday. So technically not back till Wednesday.

Why do I keep hearing chicken noises in this track?

Im back on Tuesday, GCSE French Oral on Thursday..:rolleyes:

Im off, need to get a shower, get ready, eat something and sort out my Race4life thing cos its come through the post for me last week..

Tuunee

Bye guys, have a nice weekend xx

twitter.com/emgreatorex

HAHAHAH oh myy, I was actually laughing out loud to the radio and my dad was giving me funny looks.

I drank a whole bottle of diet coke to myself last night, urgh

God, I have nothing to wear t-shirt wise except my Mcfly tee hahahah oh deary me, hope I dont see anyone I know today..

twitter.com/emgreatorex