9th to 20th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also Laura give the guy some privacy, does she really need to watch him getting dry! Or was there something more to this story for them to both be in the bathroom. For a year of being together all they could do was have a bath? Bless.

Ew, my school jumper smells like the cat's done something to it. Gross. I just told Mum that I can't wear it and she asked "Why didn't you know this last night?" so I replied "I don't smell my clothes when I get them out. It was in my drawer, so I assumed it was clean. I'll do my best to smell everything tomorrow though." I mean, really!

Oh dear that's so typical of me and my daughter too - it's just irritation, I would feel frustrated that it was too late to do anything about the jumper in that situation and snap at my daughter just as a reaction - done it so many times!

I really don't want to picture a man towelling himself dry - not a sexy image imo even if it was Brad PItt!

UM is a nice place

You are kidding me right? This cack is Number 1? Who the hell bought this? Christ the world's gone nuts.

Is Scott really choosing from people who call or text about this or random others? We don't want another phone charge scandal!!!

And then we wouldn't want the feature, as it would be ridiculously dull! We'd have to call it Celebrity Tarzan...

Right, I'm off to find a new jumper. :(

See you later guys! x

Monday and everything's always bad wardrobe-wise - my hair's always bad, the thought of work makes it go limp I swear.

I would never resort to Febreze in a "uniform jumper needed no others clean" situation, of course. (Other fresheners are available)

UM is a nice place

You are kidding me right? This cack is Number 1? Who the hell bought this? Christ the world's gone nuts.

And then we wouldn't want the feature, as it would be ridiculously dull! We'd have to call it Celebrity Tarzan...

As long as people have enough sense of humour to realise it's a joke - phew someone guessed!!

UM is a nice place

I'm not sure the joke will still be funny tomorrow... but that's coming from someone who's listened to all the shows. Then again Moyles has done it two years, and the joke wore off very quickly :P

Boo... considering it's a school day there's not many people up! Then again it's training days and shiz. I think I went to bed at 10pm last night, and still feel tired. What time do you have to go to bed to feel good, 6pm or something? After Heartbeat I guess.