Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

Right, so the bus company said I couldn't go on this "Bus 2" because it's full, so my £135 bus pass would only allow me on "Bus 4" which goes 30 minutes earlier, and I have to walk half a mile.

But if I ask for a refund, I can pay daily to get on the bus they wouldn't let me on, although it works out more expensive.

Somehow I think I'll be getting a refund today ;)

Thats why you should learn should learn to drive, then you are in charge :wink:

"Just one more game, I promise"

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i split up with my ex last year. since then ive lost 2 and a half stone, got my six pack back and basically got a fantastic body (im so modest) its great. ive got a new jobs since as well so now i earn more money and im a more happy and better person now because i live each day as it comes and dont worry about anything and just have fun. its great. best thing that ever happened to me splitting up with her.

Well done to you mr. beast! I have lost some weight, still doing it. Im not really bad but i just cut down on my food and now the weather is cooler i am starting to go running again. But i want to get my 6pack back. I know you would reccomend sit ups. But as for a diet what do you think?

on the grid.

aww bless, i have plenty of time to be scared tho :| im just hopin my knee will recover in time for new years.. lol,

lol yeah im worried about my hip and going to airports...they might be putting in a small metal piece it depends how big my sports injury actually is i'll beep at airports...how cool!!:D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

lol.. yer, but you always have a female searching you.... itd be better if it was a fit guy ;)

lmao yeah i wish..anyways so has everyone had an ok day today? i had a ok day today most of the teachs didnt turn up for the lessons because most of my teachs are like dept head teachs and had to sort out year 7 kids problems spent all RS staring at the fitt guys in my year playing basketball,and singing along to oasis.And then i "missed" music theory cos i had to do geography coursework in my lunch break and not go to theory(i was actually on here hehe)But anyways its 5 days till i go into hospital and im getting really nervous.

twitter.com/emgreatorex