How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just had a formal dinner, where we had spoon fights - kind of like fencing, but with spoons - and discovered that chocolate cake is actually quite nice with cranberry sauce. Oh and an American exchange student persuaded a Chinese exchange student that the cranberry sauce was made out of turkey blood.....

Now I am in my room and some people are going out clubbing but I'm tired tonight and I just want to crawl into bed and read so I will do that later on.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I don't give Christmas cards out, because people either don't give me cards, or give me cards when I haven't given them cards, or sometimes I forget people. It was a nightmare. This year, I am not bothering at all.

I must be the worst person ever when it comes to buying Christmas presents. I am so indecisive and lack ideas completely.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I love buying presents! And I have money this year which can be a help. I've decided to get anything I don't already have for people next weekend when I go to Reading for the day, for some reason I love the feeling of panic in shops around Christmas- it's so cool being the only calm person in a three square mile radius. :D

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :D

I would like to announce that I have just finished both my essays that are due in tomorrow!

:D

Well done Bexy :) You big swat getting them done with time to spare? What kind of Student are you? lol!

When I was @ uni it was standard practice to finish them at 4.30 when they were due by 5! lol

glitzy.jpg

They've changed the deadline time from 4pm to 12pm, to give them more time to deal with the admin. Errrr, hello?! We need time too!!

The place where we have to hand our work in is on a industrial estate across the road from the main campus (which I'm not based on) and it's impossible to find, so we've gotta leave time to actually get there and I still need to print them at uni in the morning. So I'm not that much of a good student! :P

Just fired off a complaint to the headteacher about today's "guidance day" at our sixth form. Totally pointless. Can't believe they force us into looking at the third world debt when we have two weeks left before exams and coursework needs to be sorted.

*breathes* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGOGOMGOMGOMG

IM OFF TO SEE MCFLY! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: *faints*

They're coming to Harrogate in March, and and my mother said I can go, just need to find some poor sole to come with me, and have to go and get tickets tommorow as they go on sale!

EEEEEEEE!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Edit: Ive found someone to go with me!!!!!!!!111

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMG! you dont believe how happy I actually am..

Im going to get a Mcfly t-shirt aswell! :-o

Im also off out for a meal with my favourite fit waitors tonight woooooo!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

hehe Mcfly..my guilty pleasure :D.

My poor poor dad told me to order the food shopping earlier this week as he was too busy. It's just arrived and someone (hmm I wonder who) appears to have ordered lots of junk foood! And one of every fruit/vegatable item instead of one kilo. I wonder what can I make with one banana, a potato and an onion?