Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is funny who needs crap quiz channels when you have local radio

But then you dont get to see the horror on their faces as they struggle to reserve some dignity as no callers are coming through and theyve already repeated themselves 4 times. Oh the faces.

I listened to Radio Solent with Paul Miller the other night, this guy was like a cross between Jeremy "Jezza" Kyle and Richard Madely, in the worst way possible.

I probably heard him, I think I've heard every BBC local radio station and show in the UK now. That's how hard finding clips was. Just don't do Saturday afternoons. EVERY station has sport.

No Chappers and Scott, you listen to Radio 1, watch the ITV2 repeats in the evening later or ITV2+1 (as there is now) and then press the red button afterwards or of you watch the BBC Two show another day.

Bye kitty!

Is the MCR gig gonna be on the red button? If so, i'll watch that i think instead of listening tonight. That way, we can watch all the nice boys, hopefully not OVERLY emo.

Haha the woman on deal or no deal talks funny. MAybe because she has a chinese accent.

I wish my connection was properly working :(

The red button might be edited so you don't hear all the annoying screams so much :D or it could be like E4 and Big Brother and the screams are like snogs on Big Brother. Excessively loud!

The red button might be edited so you don't hear all the annoying screams so much :D or it could be like E4 and Big Brother and the screams are like snogs on Big Brother. Excessively loud!

Haha probably with echo aswell.

I'm beginning to like 'stenders again, how worrying. Mainly for the crazy Stella storyline.

That is crazy that.

But there's two endings Scott, they'll naturally now change the tapes over!