1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah its brilliant. Its bright sunshine where we are. Can i just advise everyonenot to do what i had to do last night which was going in the sea barefoot,9 pm at the begining of april. It is freezing cold and the only reason i did it was becaus i was on a camp and i had no other choice.

Haha, the girl from New Zealand reminds me of a girl in my psychology class. She's pretty though, so you wouldn't let that get in the way!

Right then, who is stuck in the office, in their room or fed up of the sunshine? Last one to comment is a rotten egg...

Im stuck in my room searching through a book i havent read for quotes. It probably would help to read the book, but thatd be too logical for me. Im sick of the sun because i cant out into it! Eurgh. Exams should be done in winter, when no one wants to go out anyway.

James Morrisson, hes my guilty pleasure.

Haha, the girl from New Zealand reminds me of a girl in my psychology class. She's pretty though, so you wouldn't let that get in the way!

Right then, who is stuck in the office, in their room or fed up of the sunshine? Last one to comment is a rotten egg...

I'm stuck in our dinning room so the sun dosen't really affect me although it was good when i was on camps. Its not so fun when your at home

Methinks I'm on the wrong side of the house. The sun doesn't really get here. Pfft, I was at work till 11.20 last night. Why should I spend 20 minutes not getting paid, if they order in too much that's there fault... ah well, only 8pm - 11pm tonight and double pay for Good Friday tomorrow.

Double pay, sounds good. EMA people didnt pay me enough last friday, and i dont think we get any money during Easter. Rubbish. Im going to have to have fun which doesnt cost money.

Not heard this in a while.