19th to 23rd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This reminds me of Barno when we went to Norwich, she said 'oh look an offer on the tampons, 600 for £5' or whatever. I was like 'bloody hell, you've got issues if you need that amount'. Bless her.

This reminds me of Barno when we went to Norwich, she said 'oh look an offer on the tampons, 600 for £5' or whatever. I was like 'bloody hell, you've got issues if you need that amount'. Bless her.

My Mother actually go's into Boots and looks for offers on that kind of stuff and buys in Bulk.

The Embarrasment.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Why did my radio just beep?

I never knew a pharmacy that beeps like that!

No wonder Barno wanted so many tampons. They must do something special! How about calling Girls Aloud and asking for tampoons.

maybe they should call the mystery number from earlier to find out about tampoons...

you know unless someone with there number other than scott was listening they may not know that the world seems to know about it so if you were to get the number and randomly call just as they turn the phone on you could have a wee chat with one of them or maybe ashley cole!

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

I had to stack tampons, condoms and lube today, now that is embaressing.

Some Swedish bloke asked me where the condoms were, some elderly woman looked disgusted. I just tried to stop laughing immaturely.

It's like when builders ask you to go the near by DIY store for something with a ridiculous name, and everyone there laughs at you!

Mystery number? What happened?

Scott didn't stop an answer phone number when he rang it, turned out to be one of Girls Aloud's number. He went very quiet after that.

you know unless someone with there number other than scott was listening they may not know that the world seems to know about it so if you were to get the number and randomly call just as they turn the phone on you could have a wee chat with one of them or maybe ashley cole!

Some people don't even know their own numbers...

caitlynmac.png

I know please give out the number let us have a bit of fun, just think about the site traffic...

Yeah, and someone like Becky will hurl abuse at them. But at the moment I'm for it. I'm a publicity whore.

Yeah, and someone like Becky will hurl abuse at them. But at the moment I'm for it. I'm a publicity whore.

your not the only one im thinking about the extra hits my myspace will get lol

jokin obv im not that sad...;)

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com