12th to 16th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear John, you're one of those guys. They get to me. People in the study room ALWAYS quoting every quote from movies or popular TV shows. I just can't do it. But the movies one gets to me. They will have conversations using lines from movies, WHYYY?!

Oh dear John, you're one of those guys. They get to me. People in the study room ALWAYS quoting every quote from movies or popular TV shows. I just can't do it. But the movies one gets to me. They will have conversations using lines from movies, WHYYY?!

I quote the ones I know. I dont make it a habit. Ok i've done it twice today!!

take control

I'm adding something in the truck of luck. My snotty tissues. I can't get rid of them these days.

Does any one want two Just Jack tickets. It's next week, and I can't get the night off work. Now I can't call in sick as I've done it this week :cry:

Unless they can do a Get Me Out Of Here for work, haha.

Does any one want two Just Jack tickets. It's next week, and I can't get the night off work. Now I can't call in sick as I've done it this week :cry:

UEA? I've been told I might be going, it's nice to know these things.

Yay, Pink

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

You know this year I want an invite to the Sony Radio Awards. Unless the BBC have a local radio dinner for every local radio DJ in the country. Sue Marchant, Hugo and other random DJs in one place? Yes please!