4th to 9th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How the hell does Scott know who David Cameron is?!

Now he IS rock and roll. Allegedly taking drugs at uni and wanting us to hug people in hoodies. And taking on Westwood's hip hop saying it's bad for us! No one takes on Westwood, what a hero! And sexier than Scott in that chart thingy.

If she wants to be a lady boy that's fine...

Kanye West has gone un rock and roll as well with that curry craving.

I see nothing wrong with ebay ticket touts. It's up to them. You snooze, you lose out on the tickets when they go on sale. It'd only go to some other fan. At least you have a chance to buy them off someone, despite the ridiculous amount they sell for.

Yeah Kelly, that's right, just because you can't go to the rallyoke we should deny the support and cash that it will raise and goes to starving, sick and homeless children out there. How selfish.

;)

This ticket story is doing my head in! The "real fans" should be getting tickets the moment they go on sale!

Everyone I know tried to get tickets the morning they were on sale and didn't get any and now they're all on ebay for extortionate prices.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

Yeah Kelly, that's right, just because you can't go to the rallyoke we should deny the support and cash that it will raise and goes to starving, sick and homeless children out there. How selfish.

Yeah! I'm a child that's in need of cheering up, so they should stop playing that jingle!

Pay them a few million they might do.

As for touts I don't get it. The UEA is such a small venue compared to everywhere else and there's huge demand, but I never have problems getting tickets.

How rock 'n' roll of me, I appear to be addicted to Go Ahead bars.

I'm now addicted to ryvitas!

Does Scott still have The Frosties advert jingle? Please play it, I want to see if it gets stuck in any one's head again. I thought of it last week and it was stuck in my head all day :-?