Unofficial Mills

Heroes

DaNNiP15

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe that there is now a 5 weeks gap.

I watched up to 17 on my PSP and then watched 18 on my computer cos I couldn't wait to convert it.

I am definitely going to be buying the box set whenever that comes out.

Best thing I have seen for ages

On this site theres a option to download it pre converted to a range of things ipod/psp/archos etc (although that would of course be violating international copright law and you wouldn't do that would you :shock: )they have 11 to 18 as mentioned before plus you can just watch them via streaming if that is your want

http://1dawg.com/search?q=heroes

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Yes, im aware what quaint means (ive been described as a "walking dictionary"....though im not quite sure why =l perhaps because i "write long words",which apparently, these days, is an act of evil, witchcraft, or pure evil....)

i meant, "what do you think is quaint"

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Yes, im aware what quaint means (ive been described as a "walking dictionary"....though im not quite sure why =l perhaps because i "write long words",which apparently, these days, is an act of evil, witchcraft, or pure evil....)

i meant, "what do you think is quaint"

I meant waiting every week for the next episode to come on now seems rather old fashioned as I rarely have the patience to do this at least for the american shows.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

• 1 month later...